Camping in Lincoln National Park

Thursday, August 20, 2009






Camping has become the latest thing to fill the weekends due to the recent purchase of a travel trailer. We call it the Taj Ma Haul, I swear it's an apartment on wheels. The best part is that we got it used, in great condition and a sweet low price. Poor guy had to sell for less than it was worth because his wife listed it for the actual amount of the loan payoff. (let's just say... He wasn't a happy camper :) Anyway, this particular vacation revolved around going to Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana. There are so many places I could take this entry but, the real reason is to post some cute pictures of the children staying in the campsite across from us playing with a frog so I will reign it back in. We stayed at Lincoln National Park which is a few miles down from the theme park. There was a couple and their 3 kids in the campsite across from ours that found a frog.

This poor frog.

The kids were so excited about it. I swear I think the frog held up a sign that said......Help me. They finally put the thing down but, not before I was able to click a few great pics. It's funny to see the little boy's face change once he gets to hold the frog. Hope you enjoy them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment